Twitter is a very dominant tool for businesses if it is used correctly. Twitter can help you with generating leads, build connections and solidify your branding. The main issue is that if you don’t have followers then you can’t take benefits of this. All your Twitter followers do hold value for businesses; you can see yourself from this stat that 36% of marketers say that they have gained a customer with the help of Twitter.
This series will provide you with 24 ways on how to increase your number of Twitter followers. This post will share the 8 tips and it will be a first part of the series: 24 ways on how to increase your number of Twitter followers.
Twitter does also provide you with a paid ads option which is an effective method for getting followers but in this series all the ways are completely free. Don’t forget to share your tips in the comment section below.
24 ways on How to increase your number of Twitter followers (part one)
- You can use a tool like SproutSocial to schedule your tweets. So, posting regularly will surely increase your engagement and your followers count also.
- Complete your Twitter bio. Users who want to learn about you will definitely visit on your Twitter bio. The key point is to keep your bio professional and it should represent you and your business.
- Using links in your tweets is also a useful strategy. Tweets with links get more retweets than those without.
- Use relevant hashtags in your tweets. According, to a study tweets with hashtags get at least 2x more engagement and will help you to get more followers who are looking for those keywords.
- Use images in your tweets. A study has shown that tweets which have images do receive 18% more engagement than those without.
Source: Dan Zarella
- Do ask for retweets. Tweets which contain “Please retweet” in their post get more 4x more retweets.
Source: Buffer Blog
- If you will tweet on weekends you will see amazing results. According to Dan Zarrella’s study, it shows that brands would get 17% more engagement on weekends than during the weekdays.
- Follow more people. A study has shown a connection between the number of followers and the number of people followed.
This finishes the part one of 24 ways on how to increase your number of Twitter followers. Share your views. Keep visiting the blog for the part two of this series.