24 Ways On How To Increase Your Number Of Twitter Followers (Part 3)
- Tweet frequently, but not in bursts. A research study has shown the reason why people unfollow is because of too many tweets in a short period of time.
- Add questions in your retweets if possible, to increase visibility & engagement.
- Frequently give your followers exclusive coupons. 94% of Twitter users follow brands for the discount and promos.
- Take the help of Followerwonk to get new people to connect with, and also to find out which activities will drive these new followers to your account.
- Search and follow your LinkedIn connections on Twitter. Here’s how to do it.
- Share news that’s appropriate to your audience.News is one of the most retweeted type of content.
- Tweet the same post multiple number of times. Moz estimates the lifespan of a tweet around 18 minutes. So, tweet your links multiple times a day to give your tweets as much visibility as possible.
- Link your Twitter profile to your other social media profiles.