- Ask questions in the captions of your pictures. It is a best way to increase engagement.
- Use structures and edges in your photos. Images which contain many edges get 125% more likes than those without.
- Tell a story. Use image captions to convey an engaging story. Storytelling will help to create an emotional connection to your product and having a story will increase the chance for image to get shared.
- A study shows that using the word ‘like’ in captions receive 89% more likes.
- You can also use a tool like ‘Crowdfire’ to examine how your Instagram posts affect your follower/unfollower stats.
- Don’t forget to connect your Instagram account with your contact list. Click on 3 dots button which you will find at top right of the screen and choose ‘Find Friends’ to connect with your email contact list.
- Try to follow all your Facebook friends on Instagram and plenty of them will also follow you back. Go to Instagram and choose 3 dots and select ‘Find Friends’ and ‘Find Friends on Facebook’.
- Take help of Piqora to know which photos are primary to highest engagement. Post more pictures like them.