This is the final part of the article 24 free ways to get Instagram followers. If you want to catch up with the previous parts: 24 Free Ways To Get Instagram Followers (Part-1)
& 24 Free Ways To Get Instagram Followers (Part-2)
. Let us look at the points from 17-24 below:
- Tell a story. Use image captions to convey an engaging story. Storytelling will help to create an emotional connection to your product and having a story will increase the chance for image to get shared.
- A study shows that using the word ‘like’ in captions receive 89% more likes.
- You can also use a tool like ‘Crowdfire’ to examine how your Instagram posts affect your follower/unfollower stats.
- Don’t forget to connect your Instagram account with your contact list. Click on 3 dots button which you will find at top right of the screen and choose ‘Find Friends’ to connect with your email contact list.
- Try to follow all your Facebook friends on Instagram and plenty of them will also follow you back. Go to Instagram and choose 3 dots and select ‘Find Friends’ and ‘Find Friends on Facebook’.
- Take help of Piqora to know which photos are primary to highest engagement. Post more pictures like them.
You must remember that having a huge number of followers is worthless if you don’t interact or engage with them. The last thing which matters is converting followers to customers. This was the Part Three of 24 free ways to get Instagram followers. These 24 tips will enable you to build your audience and you will have long lasting engagement with them. What’s your ways to get Instagram followers? Share below.