This is the second part of the article 24 free ways to get Instagram followers. If you missed the previous post then you can find it here: 24 free ways to get Instagram followers (part one)
. Let us look at the points from number 9 to 16 below:
- Do follow suggested users. Go to settings and click on the gear icon that is seen in the upper right of the screen. Click on the ‘Find and invite Friends’ and on ‘Suggested Users.’
- Take help of Latergramee to plan your Instagram posts. Posting constantly is the key to increase your follower count over time.
- Combine numerous photos into a collage to get maximum engagement. You can also take help of a tool such as PicFrame to combine up to 9 photos.
- Post photos of things which are blue. A study suggests that these photos get 24% more likes than pictures which are red or orange.
- Try to use faces in your photos. According to Dan Zarella, images with faces get 35% more likes than those without.
- Take the help of geotagging, when you are a local business. When you will geotag your photos, others who will post photos in your region will also see your images on location’s page.
- Tag people in your photos when relevant. This will guarantee that photos also show up in those people’s feeds and increase the chances that they will share them.
- Don’t forget to share the behind-the-scenes photos. Share those images which show there are real people behind your logo.
This was the second part of the 24 free ways to get Instagram followers. Please share your views in the comment section below. Do read the part Three-24 free ways to get Instagram followers